We have prepared more than 40 proposals for our clients.
The total amount of subsidies we have obtained is more than PLN 70,000,000.
We offer comprehensive project management of obtaining subsidies, including:
Since Poland joined the European Union, as a member country we have been receiving development funds from its general budget. More than 80 billion euros were allocated to us between 2007-13 under the Cohesion Policy and the Common Agricultural Policy. There is another period ahead in which a lot of assistance and resources for companies are foreseen. Between 2014 and 2020, these will come from three main programs:
Applying for a grant to open or expand a business involves choosing the most advantageous way to raise capital and taking the time to diagnose the challenges and create a project, as well as the paperwork involved in accounting for the grant and drafting the application. This is a lengthy and involved process. Our offer also includes proper preparation of the company to participate in the application procedure, support in refining the investment idea, as well as ongoing cooperation and assistance during and after the project.
We offer you comprehensive services in obtaining grants for a variety of business purposes, including starting a business or developing a company through innovative business solutions under programs implemented by the ARMA and the Marshal’s Office.
We are characterized by high quality services in the field of business consulting, management and dealing with issues related to legal support of investment projects, especially in the development industry and renewable energy in the broad sense, especially such as wind farms, photovoltaics, biogas.
Our offer includes:
- Project analysis and planning:
- Analysis and verification of investment plans in terms of available EU funds and the possibility of obtaining grants
- indication of planned dates of competitions, in order to select the best source of funding
- Consultation on the selection of a specific project to increase the number of points possible
- Development of application documentation
- Preparation of a grant application including supporting documentation: business plan, feasibility study
- Assistance in obtaining required attachments (innovation opinions, financial documents, market research, construction permits, etc.)
- preparation of financial analysis of the planned investment
- Completion and submission of full competition documentation
- Project management and monitoring
- Consultation with grant-making institutions during the processing of the application
- Monitoring and control of project implementation, making necessary additions
- Assistance in concluding agreements with grant-giving institutions
- Consulting during the implementation of the investment project
- Cooperation with the subcontractors of the investment in terms of correctness of invoicing
- Grant settlement
- Preparation of reporting and settlement documentation in time and form in accordance with program requirements (technical and financial reports, final report and application for grant payment
- preparation of payment application
- Preparation of the final report on the implementation of the project